The reporting overview gives you visibility into how your team performs on multiple fronts, including Zendesk Support, Zendesk Chat, and Zendesk Sell. These reports include the key performance indicators (KPIs) to better understand the customer and identify areas in the business that require improvement.
With Zendesk Sell reporting, you can track the things like:
- Sales activities like the number of emails sent, calls made, and tasks completed
- Health of your sales processes like the number of won deals, incoming deals, and qualified deals
- Goal progress of your sales reps and team
- Sales forecasting
By carefully analyzing sales KPIs, you can identify if your team is on track for success or if you need to adjust some processes. Regardless of the size of your business, sales reporting is an important part of your business.
Zendesk Chat reports help analyze your chat activity and identify:
- How well chat solves your support requests
- The time required to close the ticket
- The level of customer satisfaction
Monitoring chat reports is your first step toward a better product or service. They can point to the problem and help you find the reason. Just building reports isn't enough. How you slice and dice all the numbers even matters more.
Zendesk Support reports allow for monitoring:
- Daily ticket activity
- The performance of your support agents
- Average solution time, etc.
Zendesk features a fully integrated ticketing system to provide a complete picture of each customer. Depending on your Zendesk plan, you have a few options for exporting Zendesk tickets for further analysis.
All Zendesk report types are customizable and can include as many ticket properties as you want to monitor with a report.