As usual, companies use sales data to evaluate performance and customer loyalty, analyze the demand for their goods or services, plan inventory, etc. Most of these calculations often require processing the information with additional analytical software or apps. This means that the data from Shopify needs to be carefully exported and be ready for work in other tools. Unfortunately, in-built platform options are not as flexible as most businesses need. Therefore, companies have to look for additional means of data export like Exportier — Data Export
. So, what can the app help with?
- Export only the data you actually need. With Exportier — Data Export you can use different filters and selection options to extract information from specific fields and segments. This allows decreasing time and efforts needed for data processing and getting only useful insights at the end.
- Easy to use and friendly interface. Even if you have no IT background, you will be able to collect all needed information in an intuitive mode.
- Use Ready Reports Templates. Our team has added ready templates for the most common data exports. You can easily change and use them for your specific purposes. However, if needed, you can create and use your own template.
- Schedule Automated Export. If you need to prepare data on a regular basis, simply set up the required criteria and the data will be delivered at a specified time. When the report is ready, you will get a notification.
- Convert your data in a convenient format. Shopify CSV export is most common, however, you can also choose to receive the data in Excel. These formats allow using the information in most analytical apps or business intelligence tools. Information about data export options is presented here in more detail. Alternatively, you can upload your reports directly to your Google Drive storage and access them anytime and anywhere.
More data on product features you can find here
. And now, for illustrative purposes, let’s see how our customer — major distributor of power tools — uses Exportier — Data Export to excel.