Alpha Serve continues making the app better to create the user experience that is above expectations.
To support easier and flexible configuration for data sources a lot of improvements are planned to be added on admin's and user's sides in the coming weeks:
- Jira admin already has the ability to set a maximum number of tickets that can be exported at an instance level to stop misuse of the addon.
- By using the Basic filter per project only relevant fields will be shown for selecting.
- Users will be able to archive the connectors if there is a need to retain the connector without deleting and stop a connector from being accessed.
- The connector will show the usage statistics such as the average time it takes for data to be polled and the last time it was used, creation date and the date of the last update.
- Users will be warned against producing a connector that may result in an incredibly large data request.
Impressed? Do not hesitate to try Power BI Connector for Jira at no cost - get your free 30-day trial now