Vault Password Manager is a complete package. It is feature-packed as it lets businesses securely store and access different types of confidential data, including credentials, software licenses, account information, etc.
It lets users create Vaults - a highly secure AES-256-bit encrypted storage space to store digital data. Employees can create private and shared vaults, enabling excellent password organization and sharing out of the box.
The employee can use a private vault to store passwords that grant him individual access, whereas the shared vault holds passwords to relevant users, user groups, or teams.
Additionally, Vault Password Manager has a built-in password generator that ensures passwords are strong. It creates long, randomized passwords with copy-paste capabilities.The Vault Password Manager is also an excellent choice for small teams of up to 10 users, as they can use it for free. In summary, the key Vault Password Manager features include:
- Unified Management - Control all passwords and search within Jira.
- Organized Credentials - Encrypted storage for accounts, passwords, notes, etc., with personal and team Vaults.
- Secure Sharing - Share passwords safely with Jira users; avoid insecure email/messenger sharing.
- Encrypted Storage - Uses AES-256 bit encryption and is stored in the company's Forge Storage.
- Efficiency - Centralized control in Jira, no need for external services.
- User Protection - Personal password security in addition to Jira authentication.
- Diverse Storage - Variety of credential types, both private and shared Vaults.
- Password Generator - Built-in tool for strong password creation.
- Advanced Security - Multi-layered safety features.
- Cost-Efficient - Free for small teams.