In this course, you will obtain the advanced skills of being able to use Jira Software. You will obtain practical skills in configuring roles, plan and set estimations, analyze reports and implement dashboards. You will also understand the differences between Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, and Kanplan process methodologies.
This course is for Jira Project Managers, product owners, scrum masters, and development team members who want to get the most out of their Agile development with the help of Jira Software.
It is recommended for users who have completed the Jira Software Server course first, or have equivalent practical experience. Training Duration:
8 hours Training Format:
Public, Private, Online After this course you will be able to:
Training topics covered:
- Configure boards to meet project requirements
- Use and log time against sub-tasks
- Explore benefits of Jira Software's integration with development and collaboration tools
- Use the maximum of Jira reporting possibilities
- Projects and project teams
- Backlog management (including for Kanban)
- Sprint planning
- Sprint management
- Release management